Dia Dia is seeking a multi talented assistant to join our team. Since we are a small, growing company we are looking to fill a multi faceted position that will work closely with the owner and designer of the company Jessica Lawson.
We are in need of help with production, assembly, shipping and fulfillment, as well as other day-to-day tasks.
- Assembly of jewelry like necklaces, earrings & mask chains - wire wrapping skills required
- Some light soldering, cleaning and polishing of pieces
- Keeping track of inventory and notifying of low stock levels
- Packaging and fulfillment of orders
- Answering customer service emails & DMs
- Content planning and creation, helping with IG account
- Running errands to DTLA jewelry district
- Organizational skills - cleaning and organizing studio and inventory
- Updating ecommerce platforms: Shopify, Faire with new listings
This position has the opportunity to grow into a full time position and can help shape the growth of our company. Starting pay is $15/hour with opportunity to increase as skills develop.
You will be working out of the designers home studio in a DTLA artists loft. We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule with part time hours to start and up to full time as holidays approach. Looking to train ASAP.
Please send letter of interest, resume to email@example.com as well as examples of jewelry work.
October 27, 2020